Card maker, certificate maker and calendar maker you can use to add your photo to cards, certificates, calendars and more from Print With My Pic
From the Print With my Pic Blog:
How to add your image to the makers.
- Each of the makers should load in a new window. Once it loads scroll down and you'll find the image loader tool.
If you are loading an image from your computer,
- click on "find photo" - that will open a browser to search through your computer for the image file.
You can upload image files with the extensions .gif .jpg .jpeg .png and .bmp
- Next click "upload photo" - that will load the photo to a private temporary directory on the server. (The images are dumped from the server twice a day.)
You will get status updates as the image is loading. Once it says "Upload Complete"
- Click "add photo" - this will add the photo to the program and then the photo controller will appear so you can adjust your photo.
If you are using a picture from the internet,
- Add the URL to the gray textbox just below the "add photo" button. Then click "add photo"
* you must delete all of the text in the box and you must give the URL to the image file. It will look something like this http://www.URL Path.com/../image.jpg
How to change the font:
How to use the photo controller:
|You are free to use any resource from this site as an end user. You may not redistribute, copy, modify, transfer, transmit, repackage, charge for or sell any of the materials from this site. Print With My Pic reserves the right to terminate or make changes to this agreement for any reason and without notice.|
All of the templates, suggestions, and ideas for printables here are for your own home/personal use. Be sure to verify you are free to use the images you add to any templates. Print With My Pic does not supply any products, images or third party copyrighted materials. Print With My Pic strongly discourages any use of images that are copyrighted or users believe may be copyrighted. If you believe anything on this site constitutes a copyright infringement or may violate your copyright in any way, please contact copyright with your information, and the content will be removed.